The magic of making money with info-products is achieved by creating a product that you can receive instant payments for right into your Paypal account. It’s an incredible feeling to create a useful product that people need and be able to reap the rewards from helping them. The rush of checking your email account in the morning and seeing a bunch of instant payment notifications just doesn’t get old. Another thrill is being able to work wherever and whenever you want.
It has always puzzled me why these so-called “underground” super-affiliates would come out of hiding to reveal their never-before-seen-secrets-to-making-money.
Well if you want to know the truth… It’s because having your own product places you at the very top of the marketing food chain! In other words they make more money by having their own products and services.
Not only do they make more money, but they have created a valuable asset, an additional income stream that they control. As a result they get control over their own financial destiny in the process!
It’s similar to the music industry. If you pay attention and look closely you will see that like everything else the top 3% make more money than the other 97% combined. Why? Because the truly wealthy artists own their names, write and own their lyrics, retain ownership of their masters, and negotiate their own distribution deals with the labels.
You can promote other people’s products, but if you don’t have your own product or service your business is potentially a house of cards. You will always be at the mercy of someone else. If you have your own product, you can begin to control your own destiny.
There are 8 things you will need to be able to do in order to have your own info-product. You will need to be able to research a market, select a domain name, setup and auto-responder, develop the product, create the website and graphics, select a payment processor, promote your product and website, and use your existing product to create additional products.